What We Do
We are a forward-thinking and innovative ‘one-stop’ solution provider of reputable life science, biomedical
and clinical equipment, reagents and consumables for the academic, institutional and private sectors.
Highlights & Events
- Understand what fecal samples consist of
- Understand the challenges presented by fecal samples (degradation)
- How to address these challenges
- Applications with fecal samples (microbiome, virome, metabolomics, metatranscriptomics, and CRC-DNA)
- Introduction to cell culture under flow
- Physical background of liquid flow in channels
- Tips and tricks for handling ibidi Channel Slides
- Tips and tricks for setting up a flow experiment in the lab
- Assays for special flow applications
- Discussion about your own experimental aims and setups
Would you like to get tips and tricks on the ibidi Pump System and better understand the basic handling steps when performing an experiment with cell culture under flow?
To help you become an ibidi Pump System expert, we are pleased to invite you to our ibidi Online Course: Handling of the ibidi Pump System on 24 & 25 May 2022.
This 2.5 hour course covers all aspects of setting up the ibidi Pump System in the lab. You will learn about the different pump components and how to handle them, including both the Fluidic Unit, the Perfusion Sets, and the software for controlling the system. We will also demonstrate the stepwise process of setting up an assay with cells under flow.
After the course, you will be equipped with advanced knowledge and a better understanding of the necessary tools to perform your flow experiments using the ibidi Pump System.
No sterile working benches or cells are required to participate. Attend the course from the comfort of your office or home.
- Introduction to cell culture under flow
- ibidi Pump System overview–introduction to the individual components
- Tips and tricks for setting up a flow experiment using the ibidi Pump System
- Discussion about your own experimental aims and plans
Would you like to get a better understanding of the basics of conducting a chemotaxis assay, as well as tips and tricks for handling the ibidi µ-Slide Chemotaxis?
To make the start of your experiments even easier, and to help you become a chemotaxis assay expert, we are pleased to invite you to our ibidi Online Course: Setup & Analysis of Chemotaxis Assays on 8 – 9 June 2022.
You will learn how to conduct a chemotaxis experiment from start to finish, including the handling of the µ-Slide Chemotaxis, 3D gel preparation, live cell imaging, single cell tracking, and data analysis. Also, characteristic parameters of directed and undirected cell migration will be evaluated.
You will also have the opportunity to interact with the ibidi experts to learn tips and tricks that can help you with your own experiments.
After the course, you will be equipped with advanced knowledge and a better understanding of the necessary tools to perform your chemotaxis experiments like an expert.
No sterile working benches or cells are required to participate. Attend the course from the comfort of your office or home.Schedule:
|Day 1 – Start: 4.00 pm CESTTopics||Day 2 – Start: 4.00 pm CESTTopics|
- Cell Signaling and Gene Expression
- Cell Morphology, Cell Structure, and Organization
- Cell Function and Behavior
Studies report a link between COVID-19 disease severity and autoimmunity, with growing evidence showing development of autoantibodies as a result of long-lasting or life threatening cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Discover the new PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Human Epitope Microarray with 3,723 human B-cell epitopes associated with autoimmune diseases. The microarray enables you to:
[button link="https://www.pepperprint.com/fileadmin/user_upload/mds-new/PEPperCHIP_Autoimmune_Human_Epitope_Microarray2.pdf" color="green" newwindow="yes"] Learn more[/button]
Confidently Stratify COVID-19 and Flu Patients
Whether your laboratory is utilizing multiplex or sequential molecular testing workflows, LGC SeraCare offers AccuPlex™ Quality Solutions with targets for SARS-CoV-2, influenza A/B and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Available as Verification Panels optimized for assay verification at installation and Reference Material Kits designed to monitor day-to-day assay performance, together these products offer an ideal solution for clinical laboratories looking for a safe and effective tool to verify and monitor molecular assay performance.[button link="https://www.seracare.com/SARS-CoV-2/sars-cov-2-multiplex/?utm_campaign=Coronavirus%20Launch%20March%202020&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=97830093&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--rc_dTyK6Mz1CHqFQjp5KsGJ_z4gR3oxHt6VoMjRI5fmdHv3-e_tDv5wl82nTdxTQQ33OulrWM107KSbNvWzdwtWrElA&utm_content=97830093&utm_source=hs_email" color="orange" newwindow="yes"] Learn more[/button]
AccuPlex Quality Solutions are:
- Non-infectious and replication deficient, enabling safe handling in contrast to viral samples
- Fully-extractable with a real viral protein coat; superior to “naked” transcribed RNA by offering challenge to the entire molecular test procedure
- Optimized for assay verification and day-to-day performance monitoring
- Stable for 2 years at 2-8°C
[button link="mailto:email@example.com" color="red" newwindow="yes"] Enquire Now[/button]
Inhibitors and kinases
Adooq supplies over 6000 products with in-house validated biological and pharmacological activities, and a unique collection of over 3000 inhibitors on HDAC, PI3K, Apoptosis and more signaling pathways
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.