What We Do
We are a forward-thinking and innovative ‘one-stop’ solution provider of reputable life science, biomedical
and clinical equipment, reagents and consumables for the academic, institutional and private sectors.
Highlights & Events
Event details11th Oct 2018 (Thursday) 10:00am - 11:00am NUS Confocal Microscopy Unit MD1-09-01B Presenter: Dr. Christian Leibold, Director, ibidi GmbH11th Oct 2018 (Thursday) 2:00pm - 3:00pm NUS Mechanobiology Institute T-Lab Level 5, Seminar rooms 1- 3 Presenter: Dr. Christian Leibold, Director, ibidi GmbHRefreshments will be provided for both seminars.
Date: 27 Sep 2018 Time: 10:00am - 1:30pm Venue: Classroom 2, SBS 01n-22, Level 1, School of Biological Sciences, NTU , 60 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637751Schedule
|10:00am||lmmunoassays workflow solutions by Dr Anjali Verma, Product Applications Scientist, Singlab|
|11:00pm||Ella Demo by Suruchi Arora Field Applications Scientist, Biotechne|
|11:45pm||Simplify your Westerns by Roeswita Leono Application Manager, Sciencewerke|
|Volume||for collecting 2mL saliva|
|DNA isolation kits and systems||compatible|
|Storage||15°C ~ 30°C|
|Shelf Life||5 years (collected saliva sample is stable for one year)|
|Catalog Number||Product Name|
|C19SD-876||2019-nCoV S1 Protein ELISA Kit|
|C19S1-877||2019-nCoV S1 Human IgG ELISA Kit|
FDA Cleared Sample Collection Device for Safer, Faster, No Cold Chain Shipping and Testing
• PrimeStore® MTM is FDA cleared for nasal specimens and sputum, core specimens for coronavirus testing
• PrimeStore® MTM is cleared for the inactivation of microbes in both nasal specimens and sputum eliminating need for hazardous shipping packaging and handling
• PrimeStore® MTM is cleared for stabilization of RNA for up to 8 days at ambient temperature, eliminating cold chain shipping requirements
Device discriptionThe PrimeStore MTM device consists of a storage tube with an O-ring and lip seal containing 1.5 mL of the stabilization solution. These components are intended to inactivate viruses and microbials, lyse cells, disrupt/lyse lipid membranes, denatures proteins, inactivates enzymes, and stabilize RNA and DNA. The transport device is designed for storage of specimens between 2-25 °C.PrimeStore® MTM is compatible with a wide range of spin column and bead based extraction systems providing high quality RNA, DNA, mRNA for molecular analysis. [button link="https://www.sciencewerke.com/all_products/longhorn-vaccines-and-diagnostics-primestore-mtm/" color="orange" newwindow="yes"] Find out more[/button]
- Ready-to-use Master Mix, complete with RNaseP internal positive control to verify sample quality
- Positive Control (PC), to verify the performance of the master mix
- Nuclease-Free Water as a negative control, to verify master mix is free from contamination
SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19, a contagious, zoonotic disease that causes respiratory infection varying from common cold symptoms to severe pneumonia and occasionally death.The Logix Smart Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) test is a real-time RT-PCR test using a proprietary technology called CoPrimers™ (Satterfield, 2014)(Poritz & Ririe, 2014) intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 in lower respiratory tract fluids (e.g. bronchoalveolar lavage, sputum, tracheal aspirate), and upper respiratory tract fluids (e.g. nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs) from individuals with signs and symptoms of infection who are suspected of having COVID-19. The test is available to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high complexity tests, or by similarly qualified non-U.S. laboratories.Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for patient management decisions. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information.The Logix Smart Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is intended for use by trained clinical laboratory personnel specifically instructed and trained in the techniques of real-time PCR and in vitro diagnostic procedures. The Logix Smart Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) test is only for use under the Food and Drug Administration’s Emergency Use Authorization.
References for the above citations:
Poritz, M., & Ririe, K. (2014, Mar). Getting things backwards to prevent primer dimers. Journal of Molecular Diagnosis, 159-62. doi:10.1016/j.jmoldx.2014.01.
In February 2020, the Logix Smart COVID-19 Test kit received CE marking approval, the principle regulatory clearance allowing the test to be sold as an in vitro diagnostic (“IVD”) for the diagnosis of COVID-19 in European Union states and other markets that accept a CE-IVD mark as valid regulatory approval.On April 3 2020 the Logix Smart COVID-19 Test kit obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be used for the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2.
Preserve total RNA including viral RNA with Norgen’s convenient all-in-one collection system for up to 2 months
- No need to immediately process samples
- Preserve total DNA, including viral DNA, at room temperature 2 years
- Preserve total RNA, including viral RNA, at room temperature for 2 months
- Inactivate microorganisms and viruses for safe and easy transport and handling
- Compatible with most DNA and RNA isolation methods
- Compatible with many sample types, including nose, mouth, throat and skin
- Validated for COVID-19 detection
For rapid purification of total RNA, including microRNA, without phenol
- Extract high quality & purity total RNA including miRNA
- No phenol step required
- Bind & elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
- Efficiently extract small RNA irrespective of GC content
- Very sensitive & linear down to a few cells without the need for carrier RNA
- Convenient & fast spin column format
- Isolate from a wide variety of specimens
- Purified RNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications, including Small RNA Sequencing. Find out more information on Norgen's NGS services
Detect SARS-CoV-2 specific RNA with real time RT-PCR based on TaqMan™ Technology
- Detection kit for SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 (2019-nCoV)
- Ready to use format containing everything required for detection
- Available in 1 format for analysis:
- For our COVID-19 information brochure click here
Watch to find out how saliva can be used as a viable alternative to swabs in the Covid-19 detection workflow.[video mp4="https://www.sciencewerke.com/mm/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Saliva-as-a-Viable-Alternative-Sample-Type-for-SARS-CoV-2-Detection-@-3PM.mp4"][/video]
Lyse the toughest samples in seconds with The Bead Ruptor Elite. The Bead Ruptor Elite is the most advanced and easy to use bead mill homogenizer available. It is specifically designed for grinding, lysing, and homogenizing biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
Ideal for isolating DNA, RNA, proteins and small molecules.
[button link="https://www.omni-inc.com/downloads/dl/file/id/98/product/438/bead_ruptor_elite_brochure.pdf" color="lightblue" newwindow="yes"] Click here for product specifications and list of accessories[/button]
[button link="mailto: email@example.com" color="orange" newwindow="yes"] Use Promocode: BR20 to get an extended warranty of 3 years*[/button]The redesigned Omni TH is a powerful Tissue Homogenizer designed to handle a wide range of laboratory samples from 0.2 mL to 100 mL in volume. The TH can usually process a tissue sample in less than 30 seconds and is compatible with a wide variety of generator probes for flexibility in application requirements.
[button link="https://www.omni-inc.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=th-pcr" color="lightblue" newwindow="yes"] Click here for the list of TH PCR Kits[/button]
[button link="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org" color="orange" newwindow="yes"] Use Promocode: TH20 to get 15% off and an extended warranty of 3 years*[/button]
*Terms and Conditions:
- Promocode must be quoted upon order to take part in the promotion.
- Promotions are only applicable for the purchase of Omni Bead Ruptor Elite and TH PCR Kits only.
- Promotions may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers, or promotions.
- Offer valid until September 30, 2020. Offer valid in Singapore only. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
Limited time offer: Enjoy Up to 50% off*
The COVID-19 outbreak and rapid spread has led to a global pandemic, impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people worldwide and generating intense global R&D activity to develop a vaccine against the disease. To support scientists in their research, PerkinElmer offers a product portfolio with technologies that can be applied in the discovery and development of vaccines.For a limited time only, PerkinElmer is offering up to 50% discount! Contact us now to find out more.[button link="mailto: email@example.com" newwindow="yes"] Contact us to find out more[/button]
*Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional discount are only applicable for the purchase of Life Science portfolio instrument or reagent for COVID-19 related research only.
- For a limited time, get up to 50% off on list price only and may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers, or promotions.
- Offer valid until September 29, 2020. Offer valid in Singapore only. Other restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited.
|Versatile transfection reagent that is the solution for hard-to-transfect & common cell types. Avoid guesswork and get it right the first time!|
TransIT-X2 Transfection Reagent Enables Superior Transfection in a Variety of Cell Types.
Inhibitors and kinases
Adooq supplies over 6000 products with in-house validated biological and pharmacological activities, and a unique collection of over 3000 inhibitors on HDAC, PI3K, Apoptosis and more signaling pathways
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.