|Volume||for collecting 2mL saliva|
|DNA isolation kits and systems||compatible|
|Storage||15°C ~ 30°C|
|Shelf Life||5 years (collected saliva sample is stable for one year)|
|Catalog Number||Product Name|
|C19SD-876||2019-nCoV S1 Protein ELISA Kit|
|C19S1-877||2019-nCoV S1 Human IgG ELISA Kit|
FDA Cleared Sample Collection Device for Safer, Faster, No Cold Chain Shipping and Testing
• PrimeStore® MTM is FDA cleared for nasal specimens and sputum, core specimens for coronavirus testing
• PrimeStore® MTM is cleared for the inactivation of microbes in both nasal specimens and sputum eliminating need for hazardous shipping packaging and handling
• PrimeStore® MTM is cleared for stabilization of RNA for up to 8 days at ambient temperature, eliminating cold chain shipping requirements
Device discriptionThe PrimeStore MTM device consists of a storage tube with an O-ring and lip seal containing 1.5 mL of the stabilization solution. These components are intended to inactivate viruses and microbials, lyse cells, disrupt/lyse lipid membranes, denatures proteins, inactivates enzymes, and stabilize RNA and DNA. The transport device is designed for storage of specimens between 2-25 °C.PrimeStore® MTM is compatible with a wide range of spin column and bead based extraction systems providing high quality RNA, DNA, mRNA for molecular analysis. [button link="https://www.sciencewerke.com/all_products/longhorn-vaccines-and-diagnostics-primestore-mtm/" color="orange" newwindow="yes"] Find out more[/button]
- Ready-to-use Master Mix, complete with RNaseP internal positive control to verify sample quality
- Positive Control (PC), to verify the performance of the master mix
- Nuclease-Free Water as a negative control, to verify master mix is free from contamination
SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19, a contagious, zoonotic disease that causes respiratory infection varying from common cold symptoms to severe pneumonia and occasionally death.The Logix Smart Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) test is a real-time RT-PCR test using a proprietary technology called CoPrimers™ (Satterfield, 2014)(Poritz & Ririe, 2014) intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 in lower respiratory tract fluids (e.g. bronchoalveolar lavage, sputum, tracheal aspirate), and upper respiratory tract fluids (e.g. nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs) from individuals with signs and symptoms of infection who are suspected of having COVID-19. The test is available to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, to perform high complexity tests, or by similarly qualified non-U.S. laboratories.Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and should not be used as the sole basis for patient management decisions. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information.The Logix Smart Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is intended for use by trained clinical laboratory personnel specifically instructed and trained in the techniques of real-time PCR and in vitro diagnostic procedures. The Logix Smart Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) test is only for use under the Food and Drug Administration’s Emergency Use Authorization.
References for the above citations:
Poritz, M., & Ririe, K. (2014, Mar). Getting things backwards to prevent primer dimers. Journal of Molecular Diagnosis, 159-62. doi:10.1016/j.jmoldx.2014.01.
In February 2020, the Logix Smart COVID-19 Test kit received CE marking approval, the principle regulatory clearance allowing the test to be sold as an in vitro diagnostic (“IVD”) for the diagnosis of COVID-19 in European Union states and other markets that accept a CE-IVD mark as valid regulatory approval.On April 3 2020 the Logix Smart COVID-19 Test kit obtained Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be used for the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2.
Preserve total RNA including viral RNA with Norgen’s convenient all-in-one collection system for up to 2 months
- No need to immediately process samples
- Preserve total DNA, including viral DNA, at room temperature 2 years
- Preserve total RNA, including viral RNA, at room temperature for 2 months
- Inactivate microorganisms and viruses for safe and easy transport and handling
- Compatible with most DNA and RNA isolation methods
- Compatible with many sample types, including nose, mouth, throat and skin
- Validated for COVID-19 detection
For rapid purification of total RNA, including microRNA, without phenol
- Extract high quality & purity total RNA including miRNA
- No phenol step required
- Bind & elute all RNA irrespective of size or GC content, without bias
- Efficiently extract small RNA irrespective of GC content
- Very sensitive & linear down to a few cells without the need for carrier RNA
- Convenient & fast spin column format
- Isolate from a wide variety of specimens
- Purified RNA is suitable for a variety of downstream applications, including Small RNA Sequencing. Find out more information on Norgen's NGS services
Detect SARS-CoV-2 specific RNA with real time RT-PCR based on TaqMan™ Technology
- Detection kit for SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19 (2019-nCoV)
- Ready to use format containing everything required for detection
- Available in 1 format for analysis:
- For our COVID-19 information brochure click here
GelRed® Prestain Plus 6X DNA Loading Dye is an agarose gel loading buffer that includes our sensitive, non-toxic, non-mutagenic GelRed® dye. This is an improved version of our original 6X GelRed® prestain loading buffer, formulated to minimize DNA migration shift and increase brightness.
- Fast and easy processing.
- No phenol or chloroform, no downstream interference.
- Robust, superior performance even with complex samples.
- Samples can be preserved at room temperature hence, save on storage and transport.
- Stabilize microbial profiles from point of collection.
- No precipitation of proteins and loss of valuable information caused by sample freezing/thawing.
MemBrite™ Fix Cell Surface Stains come with your choice of eight colours from blue to near-IR.
- Unique kits allow you to conveniently image cell boundaries
- Rapid, uniform live cell surface staining
- Covalent labelling can be fixed & permeabilized for IF staining
- Stain yeast and gram-positive bacteria
- Choose from eight bright & photostable dye colours from blue to near-IR
- Identify cell subpopulations you can’t see with conventional Westerns
- Resolve protein isoforms in individual cells
- Identify target expression heterogeneity
- Count and quantitate at the same time
High-resolution cell microscopy on a tissue culture-treated surface Brilliant fluorescence imaging without autofluorescence Ready for HTS and robotics: compliant with ANSI / SLAS (SBS)
|Available in October, 2018: The ibidi µ-Plate 384 Well with clear bottom and clear walls. Check out our website for more information soon.|
|Perform High-Throughput Screenings With Reproducible Results|
|μ-Plate 24 Well| μ-Plate 96 WellFlat ibidi Polymer Coverslip bottom for high-resolution live cell imaging Without autofluorescence or well-to-well crosstalk for excellent immunofluorescence microscopy|
|Immunofluorescence staining of MDCK cells.||Ideal for:Live cell imaging Fluorescence microscopy Compound screenings (toxicology) Large-scale transfection assays Wound healing assays using the μ-Plate 24 Well in combination with the ibidi Culture-Inserts|
|Conduct Angiogenesis Assays and Get Brilliant Cell Visualization|
|μ-Plate Angiogenesis 96 Well Well-in-a-well technology for brilliant cell visualization without meniscus Low well volume for cost-effective angiogenesis assays|
|Tube formation assay of HUVEC.||Ideal for: Live cell imaging Fluorescence microscopy Angiogenesis and tube formation assays High throughput screening of anti-angiogenic drug potential|
- Surprisingly affordable
- Amazingly simple
- Remarkably versatile
- AUTOMATED. Auto XY stage, autofocus and Z-stacking
- VERSATILE. 3-Color fluorescence, phase contrast, brightfield
- MULTI-MODE. Records images, time-lapse & live video
- HIGH RESOLUTION. Comparable to traditional, high-cost microscopes
- SOLID STATE OPTICS. No moving parts, no pixel shift
- COMPACT. Fits inside incubators, hoods, and hypoxia chambers for live cell imaging
- SIMPLIFIED OPTICS. Captures more light so less cytotoxicity and photo bleaching
- FLEXIBLE. Microplates, slides, microfluidic chips, dishes, flasks, custom labware
- CAPABLE. Use with 1.25-100x objectives
Biotium offers bright, non-toxic organelle stains, now with more color options. Highly specific, rapid staining with no wash step required.
Sciencewerke Pte Ltd
Sciencewerke Sdn Bhd
Sciencewerke (Myanmar) Co., Ltd
Sciencewerke (Myanmar) Co., Ltd
3 Mahar Swe Condo A-607, No.3, Mahar Swe Street,
13 Ward, Hlaing Township, Yangon
Tel: +95 995517 7717