- 2D Imaging
- 3D Imaging
- Chemiluminescence Detection
- Fluorescence Detection
- In Vivo & In Vitro Imaging
- Live Cell Imaging
- Multimodal System
- Receptor Modulator
- iThera Medical
- Magnetic Insight
Sort By :
- More than 70 installed PET-based cameras worldwide: ensuring reliable systems with matured technology, supported by proven and experienced service and application network
- Highest PET resolution (using the industry’s most advanced pixelated modular LYSO detectors)
- Exceptionally high count rate tolerance supporting high activity studies of multiple animals or short half-life isotopes
- State-of-the-art Tera-TomoTM 3D PET image reconstruction engine
nanoScan® PET/MRI 3T and 7T
3T MRI*Excellent resolution with high sensitivity on translational 3T field strength Mediso accepts no compromises in the imaging performance of the nanoScan® PET/MRI 3T system. Due to tailor-made shielding, developed as an integral part of the specially designed and shimmed, low fringe field cryogen-free magnet, the supreme performance of the well-established PET subsystem remains intact. The nanoScan® MRI 3T system delivers images with an excellent resolution together with high sensitivity. Thanks to its clinical magnetic field of 3T, the system enables translational in-vivo imaging of small animals and benefits from the same main clinical applications.
Mediso has 15 years of experience in SPECT development supported by strong and reliable team and several international cooperation partners. Thanks to this high-level knowledge and experience, Mediso has a proven, sizeable installation base from its SPECT-based cameras.
MultiScan™ LFER150 PET/CT
- High resolution PET for research applications
- PET/CT acquisition without subject movement
- 15 cm axial, 20 cm transaxial FOV in both modalities
- Versatile gantry to facilitate unconventional imaging setups
- Packages for awake primate, mid-sized animal and rodent imaging
Magnetic particle imaging will accelerate your work and give insights to data unachievable in the past. Longitudinal cell tracking Real-time vascular function Cancer & immunology Quantitative 2D & 3D imaging Introducing the MOMENTUM imager, a fully integrated and self-shielded pre-clinical MPI solution. The imaging system utilizes a high-field gradient main magnet geometry and the proprietary x-space reconstruction process to produce the world’s highest sensitivity and resolution MPI images. The system’s intuitive workflow and robust reconstruction reliably produce high quality images, and do not require a dedicated operator.
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.