Online Course: Cell Culture Under Flow
Want to learn everything about setting up experiments with cells under flow in 2 days?
Sign up for ibidi’s online course on Cell Culture Under Flow and understand which critical factors such as shear rate, viscosity and sheer stress calculations, need to be considered to conduct your own successful flow experiments.
This course is based on the biological knowledge that several adherent cell types, such as endothelial cells in a blood vessel, are exposed to shear stress in vivo. Culturing cells in vitro under perfusion simulates this mechanical stimulus and induces a more physiological behavior.
We will also demonstrate helpful tips and tricks for the practical handling of ibidi Channel Slides.
After the course, you will be equipped with advanced knowledge and a better understanding of the necessary tools to perform your flow experiments like an expert. No sterile working benches or cells are required to participate. Attend the course from the comfort of your office or home.
Day 1 Topics
- Introduction to cell culture under flow
- Physical background of liquid flow in channels
- Tips and tricks for handling ibidi Channel Slides
Day 2 Topics
- Tips and tricks for setting up a flow experiment in the lab
- Assays for special flow applications
- Discussion about your own experimental aims and setups
Slots are limited! Click here to register now!