Why Join Us
At Sciencewerke, we are looking for talented, skilled and aspiring individuals to be part of our expanding team. Join us and benefit from an entrepreneurial culture with diverse learning opportunities.
Be exposed to the latest technologies in the biomedical and life sciences with us
We are looking for a motivated and articulate individual who can provide application support for our range of products with a high level of scientific and technical expertise. This position demands a dynamic, self-starter who seeks intellectual challenges and has excellent communication skills to interact with our customers in a highly professional manner while finding the right solutions for their diverse needs.
As an Application Specialist, you will be responsible for communicating the company’s product value proposition to the market. Responsibilities include delivering scientific presentations and conducting advanced training and support to the sales team and existing customers in the scientific community. In this role, you will provide comprehensive pre-sales and post-sales biological support to academic and commercial clients, which includes helping researchers design and troubleshoot experimental protocols, manage collaborations and support active lead generation.
Bachelor’s degree in a medical or life science discipline, with laboratory experience in an academic, biotech or pharmaceutical research environment. An MSc or PhD with a strong aptitude in biomedical or preclinical research is advantageous.
- Prior biomedical research experience with peer-reviewed publications.
- Strong academic background with ambitions to perform in a commercial environment.
- Ability to work with colleagues and customers in both pre and post-sales role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate highly technical information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong teaching and presentation skills, with the ability to understand and translate complex scientific and technical concepts and present to audiences with varying levels of familiarity on the topic.
- Strong self-motivation and personal organization skills.
Salary will depend on the applicant’s qualifications, skills and experience. If you meet the above requirements and share our vision on introducing innovative and exciting technologies to the biomedical and life science research arena, please submit a detailed résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a motivated and articulate individual who can carry out all sales activities for our range of products with a high level of scientific and technical expertise. This position demands for a dynamic self-starter who seeks intellectual challenges and has excellent communication skills to interact with our customers in a highly professional manner while finding the right solutions for their diverse needs.
As a Product Specialist you will be responsible for communicating the company’s product value proposition to the market. Essential duties and responsibilities include (1) making sales calls and establishing close relationships with customers (2) managing existing accounts as well as building and maintaining new accounts (3) maintaining regular contact with existing customers and potential customers via phone, email and direct face-to-face meetings (4) generating leads, qualifying and securing new business opportunities and closing the sale (5) establishing, building and managing client relationships with key decision makers within the target accounts (6) preparing and making sales presentations and structuring quality sales proposals.
Diploma or degree in any life science discipline. Sales experience in a clinical, biomedical or life science environment with an existing strong customer base will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation with respect to problem solving and developing new approaches towards customer solutions.
- Strong executive presence and professional image with the personality, drive and enthusiasm to succeed and achieve in this challenging position.
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills complimented by an aggressive and solutions-oriented track record.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to articulate value propositions to clients.
- Ability to think strategically while remaining results-oriented.
- Team player – must be comfortable in a highly collaborative team environment with the ability to effectively coordinate and manage resources in order to move the sales process forward.
If you meet the above requirements and share our vision on introducing innovative and exciting technologies to the biomedical and life science research arena, please submit a detailed résumé to email@example.com