Why Join Us
At Sciencewerke, we are looking for talented, skilled and aspiring individuals to be part of our expanding team. Join us and benefit from an entrepreneurial culture with diverse learning opportunities.
Be exposed to the latest technologies in the biomedical and life sciences with us
We are looking for a motivated and articulate individual who can carry out all sales activities for our Bio-Imaging and Cellomics range of products with a high level of scientific and technical expertise. This position demands for a dynamic self-starter who seeks intellectual challenges and has excellent communication skills to interact with our customers in a highly professional manner while finding the right solutions for their diverse needs.
As a Product Specialist you will be responsible for communicating the company’s product value proposition to the market. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Making sales calls and establishing close relationships with customers
• Managing existing accounts as well as building and maintaining new accounts
• Maintaining regular contact with existing customers and potential customers via phone, email and direct face-to-face meetings
• Generating leads, qualifying and securing new business opportunities and closing the sale
• Establishing, building and managing client relationships with key decision makers within the target accounts
• Preparing and making sales presentations and structuring quality sales proposals.
• Diploma or degree in any life science discipline. Sales experience in a biomedical or life science environment with an existing strong customer base will be advantageous.
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation with respect to problem solving and developing new approaches towards customer solutions.
• Strong executive presence and professional image with the personality, drive and enthusiasm to succeed and achieve in this challenging position.
• Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills complimented by an aggressive and solutions-oriented track record.
• Strong negotiation and closing skills with the ability to articulate value propositions to clients.
• Ability to think strategically while remaining results-oriented.
• Team player – must be comfortable in a highly collaborative team environment with the ability to effectively coordinate and manage resources in order to move the sales process forward.
Write To Us
If you meet the above requirements and share our vision on introducing innovative and exciting technologies to the biomedical and life science research arena, please submit a detailed resume to email@example.com
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.