Shoreline Biome’s unique StrainID kit is key to generating the long amplicon required to discriminate microbial strains on PacBio Sequel systems. SBanalyzer software powered by the Athena reference database enables strain identification and assignment from this long amplicon. Together, they are the Shoreline Complete StrainID solution.
- Strain level microbial identification using Shoreline Biome’s custom Athena database and StrainID amplicon
- Categorizes novel strains
- Uniquely-curated database of well-annotated genomes
- SBanalyzer software demultiplexes and maximizes usable reads
- Intuitive analytical tool with point-and-click interface
For more information, click on more info