What We Do
We are a forward-thinking and innovative solution provider of reputable life science, biomedical
and clinical equipment, reagents and consumables for the academic, institutional and private sectors.
Highlights & Events
20th BRI Postgraduate Seminar
- Fast and easy processing.
- No phenol or chloroform, no downstream interference.
- Robust, superior performance even with complex samples.
- Samples can be preserved at room temperature hence, save on storage and transport.
- Stabilize microbial profiles from point of collection.
- No precipitation of proteins and loss of valuable information caused by sample freezing/thawing.
MemBrite™ Fix Cell Surface Stains come with your choice of eight colours from blue to near-IR.
- Unique kits allow you to conveniently image cell boundaries
- Rapid, uniform live cell surface staining
- Covalent labelling can be fixed & permeabilized for IF staining
- Stain yeast and gram-positive bacteria
- Choose from eight bright & photostable dye colours from blue to near-IR
High-resolution cell microscopy on a tissue culture-treated surface Brilliant fluorescence imaging without autofluorescence Ready for HTS and robotics: compliant with ANSI / SLAS (SBS)
|Available in October, 2018: The ibidi µ-Plate 384 Well with clear bottom and clear walls. Check out our website for more information soon.|
|Perform High-Throughput Screenings With Reproducible Results|
|μ-Plate 24 Well| μ-Plate 96 Well Flat ibidi Polymer Coverslip bottom for high-resolution live cell imaging Without autofluorescence or well-to-well crosstalk for excellent immunofluorescence microscopy|
|Immunofluorescence staining of MDCK cells.||Ideal for: Live cell imaging Fluorescence microscopy Compound screenings (toxicology) Large-scale transfection assays Wound healing assays using the μ-Plate 24 Well in combination with the ibidi Culture-Inserts|
|Conduct Angiogenesis Assays and Get Brilliant Cell Visualization|
|μ-Plate Angiogenesis 96 Well Well-in-a-well technology for brilliant cell visualization without meniscus Low well volume for cost-effective angiogenesis assays|
|Tube formation assay of HUVEC.||Ideal for: Live cell imaging Fluorescence microscopy Angiogenesis and tube formation assays High throughput screening of anti-angiogenic drug potential|
- Identify cell subpopulations you can’t see with conventional Westerns
- Resolve protein isoforms in individual cells
- Identify target expression heterogeneity
- Count and quantitate at the same time
- Surprisingly affordable
- Amazingly simple
- Remarkably versatile
- AUTOMATED. Auto XY stage, autofocus and Z-stacking
- VERSATILE. 3-Color fluorescence, phase contrast, brightfield
- MULTI-MODE. Records images, time-lapse & live video
- HIGH RESOLUTION. Comparable to traditional, high-cost microscopes
- SOLID STATE OPTICS. No moving parts, no pixel shift
- COMPACT. Fits inside incubators, hoods, and hypoxia chambers for live cell imaging
- SIMPLIFIED OPTICS. Captures more light so less cytotoxicity and photo bleaching
- FLEXIBLE. Microplates, slides, microfluidic chips, dishes, flasks, custom labware
- CAPABLE. Use with 1.25-100x objectives
|Versatile transfection reagent that is the solution for hard-to-transfect & common cell types. Avoid guesswork and get it right the first time!|
TransIT-X2 Transfection Reagent Enables Superior Transfection in a Variety of Cell Types.
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.