Oragene•DNA | OG-675
Are you looking for a non-invasive way to collect DNA from patients that cannot or choose not to comply with blood collections? DNA Genotek has developed a product for collecting high quantity and high quality DNA from saliva using absorbent sponges. This method is an all-in-one system for the collection, stabilization and transportation of DNA from saliva.
Assisted collection for donors unable to spit independently
0.75ml saliva using multiple sponges / average yield 17.3 ug
*New 600 series: compact tube design with 2D barcode and anti-rotation features for automation.
- High quality, high quantity DNA
- Equivalent to blood for DNA analysis
- Painless and reliable self or assisted collection
- DNA is stable for years at ambient temperature
- Optimized for both manual sample processing and automated workflows
- Integrated 1D barcode + optional 2D bottom barcode for workflow efficiency
- Proven on targeted and whole genome sequencing
For more information, click on more info