Colli-Pee® | FV-5000
Colli-Pee is a СЄ-marked collection device for the collection of first-void urine (the first 20 ml of a urine sample) suitable for use in detection of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)1, early stage cancer screening (prostate2, kidney3, bladder3, pancreas4, lung5 and breast6 cancer) and disease follow-up
Colli-Pee is a non-invasive, user-friendly, self sampling device suitable for use in downstream infectious disease testing, biomarker discovery and diagnostic assays requiring first-void urine sample.
Intended use: Colli-Pee device, FV-5000 series is a first-void urine 20 ml (18-22 ml) specimen collection device suited for both men and women.
- Non-invasive sampling method
- User-friendly collection device, suitable for both men and women
- Eliminate the challenge of urine flow interruption
- Hygienic self-sampling at home, no clinical settings required
- Provide a biopsy when tissue is an issue (biopsy on hard to reach tumor)
- Designed to capture the first-void (first 20 ml of the urine sample)
- Volumetric sample, eliminating aliquot bias
- Scalable solution compatible with routine sample processing
For more information, click on more info