What We Do
We are a forward-thinking and innovative solution provider of reputable life science, biomedical
and clinical equipment, reagents and consumables for the academic, institutional and private sectors.
Highlights & Events
The Use of Experimental Animals and Data Analysis in Marked Material Research Workshop (BATAN)
This workshop aimed to understand the basic knowledge and principle about the usage of experimental animals in biomedical experiments and to know how to analyze data in marked material reseaches by using Gamma Counter. This workshop was held on 21-22 November 2018 in Center for Applied Nuclear Science and Technology (PSTNT), National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia (BATAN), Bandung, Indonesia.
Event Details : Date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018
Presentation about the basic knowledge of the usage of experimental animals by The Speakers :
1. drh. Fitriya Nur Annisa Dewi, PhD, Cert.LAM (The Principle of Experimental Animals)
2. drh. Fitriya Nur Annisa Dewi, PhD, Cert.LAM. (Animal Models in Biomedical Researches)
3. dr. Mas Rizky AA Syamsunarno, PhD (The Usage of Experimental Animals in Metabolic Disease Researches)
Thursday, 22 November 2018
Introduction to practical on experimental animals by Mr Wawan from BATAN and explanation about Wizard Gamma Counter from PT Sciencewerke. Followed by the experimental animals which included animals handling, Tc-99m injection, biodistribution test and data analysis by using Wizard Gamma Counter. The event ended with a visit to Triga Reactor in BATAN.
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Workshop IMERI Jakarta
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Workshop is part of 3rd Open Scientific Meeting with the title of "Beyond Stem Cells: Cellular and Metabolic Approach for Regenerative Medicine". This workshop was conducted on Tuesday, 18th of September 2018 in Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering, Indonesian Medical Education and Research Institute (IMERI), Jakarta. The event started with introduction to the basic theory, isolation and application of hematopoietic stem cells from IMERI. PT Sciencewerke which was representated by Muhareva Raekiansyah, PhD involved in giving workshop and assisting the participants about isolating hematopoietic stem cells by using magnetic column free. This workshop gave exposure to the participants which included clinicians, researchers and students to explore more about stem cells as regenerative medicine.
The 3rd Scientific Symposium
PT Sciencewerke participated in The 3rd Scientific Symposium on 19th-20th of September 2018 in Grand Mercure Ballroom, Jakarta. The symposium is a part of 3rd Open Scientific Meeting with the title of "Beyond Stem Cells: Cellular and Metabolic Approach for Regenerative Medicine". This event included plenary lectures, open discussions and expo. We opened a booth and promoted our company to the scientists, clinicians and academicians as the participants.
Assisted by Sciencewerke team, the participants experienced on halal testing by using Real-Time PCR. The activities started from doing pig DNA extractions from several unique samples, introduction to the software used and how to run Real-Time PCR. There was also a presentation about "Molecular Science Solutions for Approaching Halal Market Trend" from Auline Muliasari, SSi, followed by a discussion regarding data analysis and interpretation related to the PCR result.
The 8th SURAMADE: Update in Malaria Diagnosis Workshop
Event: Update on Malaria Diagnosis Workshop Date: 12th of July 2018 Venue: Clinical Parasitology Laboratory, Medicinal Faculty of Brawijaya University
PT Sciencewerke participated in "Update on Malaria Diagnosis" Workshop, which was a part of The 8th SURAMADE International Workshop and Symposium with the theme of "Update on Clinical Pathology and Laboratory Medicine in Improving Health Care Services". This workshop was held on Thursday, 12th of July 2018 in Clinical Parasitology Laboratory, Medicinal Faculty of Brawijaya University. The workshop aimed to give introduction of molecular diagnostic to doctors, researchers and the other academicians as an alternative tool on diagnosing malaria parasites. PT Sciencewerke involved in presenting the basic principle and application of Real-Time PCR, the software used and also doing a demo on how to run Real-Time PCR itself for detecting malaria.
MemBrite™ Fix Cell Surface Stains come with your choice of eight colours from blue to near-IR.
- Unique kits allow you to conveniently image cell boundaries
- Rapid, uniform live cell surface staining
- Covalent labelling can be fixed & permeabilized for IF staining
- Stain yeast and gram-positive bacteria
- Choose from eight bright & photostable dye colours from blue to near-IR
High-resolution cell microscopy on a tissue culture-treated surface Brilliant fluorescence imaging without autofluorescence Ready for HTS and robotics: compliant with ANSI / SLAS (SBS)
|Available in October, 2018: The ibidi µ-Plate 384 Well with clear bottom and clear walls. Check out our website for more information soon.|
|Perform High-Throughput Screenings With Reproducible Results|
|μ-Plate 24 Well| μ-Plate 96 Well Flat ibidi Polymer Coverslip bottom for high-resolution live cell imaging Without autofluorescence or well-to-well crosstalk for excellent immunofluorescence microscopy|
|Immunofluorescence staining of MDCK cells.||Ideal for: Live cell imaging Fluorescence microscopy Compound screenings (toxicology) Large-scale transfection assays Wound healing assays using the μ-Plate 24 Well in combination with the ibidi Culture-Inserts|
|Conduct Angiogenesis Assays and Get Brilliant Cell Visualization|
|μ-Plate Angiogenesis 96 Well Well-in-a-well technology for brilliant cell visualization without meniscus Low well volume for cost-effective angiogenesis assays|
|Tube formation assay of HUVEC.||Ideal for: Live cell imaging Fluorescence microscopy Angiogenesis and tube formation assays High throughput screening of anti-angiogenic drug potential|
- Surprisingly affordable
- Amazingly simple
- Remarkably versatile
- AUTOMATED. Auto XY stage, autofocus and Z-stacking
- VERSATILE. 3-Color fluorescence, phase contrast, brightfield
- MULTI-MODE. Records images, time-lapse & live video
- HIGH RESOLUTION. Comparable to traditional, high-cost microscopes
- SOLID STATE OPTICS. No moving parts, no pixel shift
- COMPACT. Fits inside incubators, hoods, and hypoxia chambers for live cell imaging
- SIMPLIFIED OPTICS. Captures more light so less cytotoxicity and photo bleaching
- FLEXIBLE. Microplates, slides, microfluidic chips, dishes, flasks, custom labware
- CAPABLE. Use with 1.25-100x objectives
Biotium offers bright, non-toxic organelle stains, now with more color options. Highly specific, rapid staining with no wash step required.
Diagenode End of year promotion details1. Buy 1 ChiP kit + 1 library prep kit and get 1 antibody for freeΔ
- Complete portfolio for Next-Gen Sequencing of RNA, DNA & ChIP.
- Inputs as low as 10pg with simple and fast workflows.
Promo code: DIA2018-12. Buy 1 ChiP kit and get 1 antibody sample for free#
- ChIP-seq and ChIP-qPCR kits for transcription factors, histones, low and standard input.
- Complete kit with control antibodies and primers validated for different samples (human, plant, animal).
Promo code: DIA2018-23. Buy 2 antibodies and get 1 for free+
- High quality,validated antibodies dedicated for ChIP and ChIP-seq experiments.
- Comprehensive selection of histone and non-histone antibodies.
Promo code: DIA2018-3
[button link="https://www.sciencewerke2303.firstcomdemolinks.com/site/enquiry/"] Enquire with us today[/button]Terms and conditions: * promotion is valid from now until 31st Jan 2019. + Free antibody will be of the lowest price. # Sample size depends on antibody chosen. Δ depends on antibody chosen.
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.