- Cytogenetic Analysis
- Gene Expression
- High Throughput Method
- Single Cell Analysis Tool
- Single Cell Western Blot
Sort By :
Characterized by its simplicity of use, competitive price and superior image quality, the InnoScan 910 is the ideal tool for scanning most high-density microarrays currently available on the market. High resolution: InnoScan 910 is a high-resolution 2-colour fluorescence scanner. It is capable of reading microarrays at a very high image quality with a resolution of 1µm/pixel. Speed: Capable of simultaneously reading 2 detection channels in 3.55 minutes (at 10µm/pixel maximum reading area); InnoScan 910 is the fastest scanner on the market with a sweep speed which adjustable from 10 to 35 lines/second. Reliable and traceable results: With a barcode reader, InnoScan 910 provides accurate control of acquired images. InnoScan 910 is supplied with a validation slide and proprietary Mapix software which verifies scanner performance. Given the size of the images obtained (5.74 GB to read an entire slide at 1 µm resolution), Mapix image analysis software has been specially designed to handle large files.
Increased sensitivity of protein microarrays thanks to Infrared fluorescence detection: with its two sources of excitation in the near infrared spectrum (670 nm and 785nm), it is possible to read slides with nitrocellulose or PVDF substrates without the problem of auto-fluorescence caused by these supports. This translates to an increased sensitivity of tests by considerably increasing the signal/background noise ratio. Real-time autofocus which is optimized for nitrocellulose or PVDF substrates: The Innoscan 710-IR scanner uses a real-time autofocus system which produces a perfect homogeneity across the entire reading surface. A special configuration made for the program, Mapix, allows users to adapt the autofocus system to nitrocellulose or PVDF formats. Speed: With an adjustable reading speed of 10 to 35 lines per second, users can obtain test results very quickly (4 minutes to read an entire slide with resolutions of 10 µm/pixel).
- Speed: with its patented XY motorisation, the InnoScan 710 is the fastest scanner on the market with adjustable reading speed from 10 to 35 lines per second (capable of scanning slides at 10 μm/pixel in less than 4 minutes).
- Reliable and traceable results: with a barcode reader, InnoScan 710 provides accurate control of acquired images. InnoScan 710 is supplied with a validation slide and associated Mapix software that verifies scanner performance.
- Routine use: InnoScan 710 is a low cost, portable scanner capable of reading medium density microarrays at a maximum resolution of 3 µm/pixel.
- Characterized by its ease of use, performance and customization, the InnoScan 300 is the ideal tool for clinical as well as diagnostic applications.
- User-friendly: Compact, equipped with one excitation wavelength and provided with easy and automated image acquisition software, MAPIX, the InnoScan 300 is the most user-friendly and versatile scanner on the market.
- Performance: The InnoScan 300 provides high-quality images thanks to confocal PMT detection. It is also fast, being able to scan a whole slide in less than 4 minutes.
- Customization: The InnoScan 300 is fully customizable from scanner design and branding to image analysis with the use of plug-ins to fit your application. It is CE-IVD certification-ready, making it the perfect tool for your diagnostic test.
InnoScan 1100 AL
Characterized by its ease of use, performance and versatility, the InnoScan 1100 AL is the ideal tool for cell microarrays as well as three color microarrays. High-quality images: With a resolution of up to 0.5µm/pixel or a 20x objective equivalent, the InnoScan 1100 AL is the highest resolution microarray scanner on the market. This combined with a real-time autofocus system and confocal PMT detection, the InnoScan 1100 AL provides high-quality images for detailed analysis of your microarrays. Easy automation: Provided with a user-friendly image acquisition software and 24-slide autoloader, the InnoScan 1100 AL is capable of fully automated scanning of 24 slides at a time. Multiplexed whole slide imaging: The InnoScan 1100 AL is capable of scanning any microscope slide with various substrates: cells, tissue, proteins, DNA, glycans, peptides and others. Equipped with three excitation channels, it empowers users with more multiplexing capabilities, thus allowing the analysis of several samples or markers on the same slide.
- Speed: with a reading time of 100 minutes for 24 slides, InnoScan AutoLoader is now the fastest scanner on the market.
- Automation: Insert your slides easily into the loader and configure reading and analysis parameters in a few clicks using the user-friendly and efficient Mapix software. Create different reading and analysis programs for different slides in the same cycle.
- Ease-of-use: reading and analysis are now ultra-simple :
- Load your microarrays
- Run the cycle
- Collect your results
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.