- Stronger signal than Amersham™ ECL or Pierce™ ECL
- Optimized – for x-ray film imaging
- Sensitive – detect low pg protein amounts
- Lasting signal – up to 6 hrs
- Save money – use up to 10x less antibody
WesternBright ECL is a horseradish peroxidase substrate optimized for chemiluminescent Western blots imaged using X-ray film. WesternBright ECL is more sensitive than other chemiluminescent substrates and uses up to 10 times less antibody than other substrates, allowing you to save precious antibodies and samples. Additionally, the WesternBright ECL signal is long lasting, allowing multiple exposures without substantial signal decay.