- Conserve valuable samples – probe the same blot multiple times
- Fast protocol – blot stripped and ready for re-probing in 25 minutes
- Gentle protocol – antibodies removed without harsh reagents or elevated temperatures
- Save time – no need to re-run gels and perform duplicate blots
- Versatile – compatible with both nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes and with a variety of chemiluminescent detection reagents
Completely strip and reprobe PVDF and nitrocellulose membranes
Advansta’s Western Blot Strip-It Buffer uniformly removes antibodies from developed Western blots so the blot can be reprobed with another set of antibodies. Stripping and reprobing saves precious samples and the entire stripping protocol takes only 25 minutes. The gentle, odor-free buffer removes bound antibodies without harsh reagents or elevated temperatures and will not damage antigens or membranes.
Advansta’s Western Blot Strip-It Buffer is compatible with most chemiluminescent reagents
Conserve your precious sample by reprobing one blot multiple times instead of running duplicate blots. Advansta’s Western Blot Strip-It Buffer provides uniform stripping so you can obtain high-quality, qualitative data with multiple probes of the same blot. Strip-It is also compatible with most chemiluminescent reagents.