What We Do
We are a forward-thinking and innovative ‘one-stop’ solution provider of reputable life science, biomedical
and clinical equipment, reagents and consumables for the academic, institutional and private sectors.
Highlights & Events
Event details11th Oct 2018 (Thursday) 10:00am - 11:00am NUS Confocal Microscopy Unit MD1-09-01B Presenter: Dr. Christian Leibold, Director, ibidi GmbH 11th Oct 2018 (Thursday) 2:00pm - 3:00pm NUS Mechanobiology Institute T-Lab Level 5, Seminar rooms 1- 3 Presenter: Dr. Christian Leibold, Director, ibidi GmbH Refreshments will be provided for both seminars.
Date: 27 Sep 2018 Time: 10:00am - 1:30pm Venue: Classroom 2, SBS 01n-22, Level 1, School of Biological Sciences, NTU , 60 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637751Schedule
|10:00am||lmmunoassays workflow solutions by Dr Anjali Verma, Product Applications Scientist, Singlab|
|11:00pm||Ella Demo by Suruchi Arora Field Applications Scientist, Biotechne|
|11:45pm||Simplify your Westerns by Roeswita Leono Application Manager, Sciencewerke|
|Event details: Preclinical Multimodal Imaging of Bacterial Infections on Medical Implants (Seminar)|
|Date: 2nd July 2018 (Monday)|
|Time: 9am - 11am|
|Venue: Seminar Room 1 #01-06 Centre for Life Science (CeLS), 28 Medical Drive, Singapore 117456|
GelRed® Prestain Plus 6X DNA Loading Dye is an agarose gel loading buffer that includes our sensitive, non-toxic, non-mutagenic GelRed® dye. This is an improved version of our original 6X GelRed® prestain loading buffer, formulated to minimize DNA migration shift and increase brightness.
- Fast and easy processing.
- No phenol or chloroform, no downstream interference.
- Robust, superior performance even with complex samples.
- Samples can be preserved at room temperature hence, save on storage and transport.
- Stabilize microbial profiles from point of collection.
- No precipitation of proteins and loss of valuable information caused by sample freezing/thawing.
MemBrite™ Fix Cell Surface Stains come with your choice of eight colours from blue to near-IR.
- Unique kits allow you to conveniently image cell boundaries
- Rapid, uniform live cell surface staining
- Covalent labelling can be fixed & permeabilized for IF staining
- Stain yeast and gram-positive bacteria
- Choose from eight bright & photostable dye colours from blue to near-IR
|Versatile transfection reagent that is the solution for hard-to-transfect & common cell types. Avoid guesswork and get it right the first time!|
TransIT-X2 Transfection Reagent Enables Superior Transfection in a Variety of Cell Types.
Inhibitors and kinases
Adooq supplies over 6000 products with in-house validated biological and pharmacological activities, and a unique collection of over 3000 inhibitors on HDAC, PI3K, Apoptosis and more signaling pathways
Get In Touch
Send your request and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.